Digital Industry Pass 2020
Complementary to our autumn programme of film screenings, talks, panels, artists’ events and community engagement activities across Sheffield, some of our films and activities are moving online. For those in the industry, the best way to connect is through our Digital Industry Pass. The Digital Industry Pass is available to filmmakers, artists and members of the film, digital art and related industries.
The Digital Industry Pass gives you access to the following programme available from June to November 2020:
- Doc/Player – our online industry screening platform offering a curated programme of new films from all over the world, from across our non-competitive film strands: ‘Into the World’, ‘Rhyme & Rhythm’, ‘Ghosts & Apparitions’ and ‘Rebellions’. The Doc/Player will run from 8 June until 31 August 2020. Films will be added as we go along and some will be there for a limited period of time - we recommend getting the pass early.
- Streaming of 6+ talks and panels throughout June, July and August.
- Pre-recorded access to our annual pitches: The Whickers Pitch and Chicken & Egg (Egg)celerator Lab Pitch in June
- Streaming of talks with filmmakers and on-screen talent taking place in Sheffield during our autumn weekenders: September to November tbc.
The programme of Doc/Player films, our online activities and autumn weekenders will be announced on Monday 8 June.
Click here to sign up for our enews and keep up to date with the programme.
Value Added Tax
The following categories of Digital Industry passholders are not required to pay UK VAT:
- Businesses based within the EU
- Anyone based outside of the UK or EU
If you fall into one the above categories, please email registration[@]sheffdocfest.com with your address, details of your business status and VAT number if applicable. We will then send a private link to complete payment without UK VAT.
All UK-based passholders are required to pay UK VAT as well as EU consumers.
Digital Industry Pass - Employer Supported wo VAT
Available until 27.12.2020
Concession £30 + VAT (if applicable)
The Concession rate is available to filmmakers, artists and members of the film or digital art related industries who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have applied for or are in receipt of the UK's Universal Credit, Job Seeker's Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Carer's Allowance
- Have applied for or are in receipt of your country's social assistance benefit programmes
- 30 years old or younger on 8 June 2020
- Enrolled in post-graduate studies alongside working in the industry
- Anyone who has been made financially vulnerable by COVID-19
To receive a registration link, please email registration [at] sheffdocfest.com with photo ID and information about your concessionary need.
ODA Country Resident - £15
For filmmakers, artists, and members of the film or digital art industries who are currently residing in countries receiving Official Development Assistance.
To receive a registration link for our ODA concessionary discount, please email registration [at] sheffdocfest.com with proof of residential address. To confirm your residency, please supply one of the following documents: utility bill, rental agreement, bank statement or government paperwork/ID with your address.